JULY 18th, 19th, 20th
• New for 2014 - Money class will have a 11:00 Sat. and 8:00 Sun.
shotgun start. Shotgun Start for All Money Shooters!
• 1st - 5th place will receive a minimum of 50% payback of entry fees split
accordingly! In addition to the pot, T.A.Z. Archery is donating $1000
for 1st place.
. 2nd- 5th place prizes provided by support from our
sponsors: Pine Ridge Archery, PSE and Chestnut Mountain Resort.
1st Place - $1000 - 2nd Place - $600 - 3rd Place - $400
4th Place - $200 - 5th Place - $100
• There is a class for all archers, from novice to professional!
• Trophy classes win 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
• Archery pro shop/archery club challenge $40.00 Per team. 4 Person
teams shoot for the “bragging rights trophy”! Winners get to display
trophy for 1 year at club/shop!
• New This Year: All pre-registered shooters will get a t-shirt!
They will be available for purchase on site.
• New This Year: Course can be shot, but will not qualify for trophies
or T-shirts. Cost is $15.00 for adults, and $10.00 for 18 and under.
|ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED|
|See the full event schedule|
|No longer available - please register for the cub class above.||-7/1 LEFT||20.00|
|Male Open Trophy=no limit on yardage
Female open=35 yard max
Male Bowhunter=45 yard max
Female Bowhunter=35 yard max
Senior (50+)=45 yard max
|No longer available - please register for the cub class above.||0/1 LEFT||15.00|
|Young adult(16-18)=35 yard max
After July 1 - $35
|Traditional=25 yard max
After July 1 - $35
Male Open Money
|Male Open Money=no limit on yardage
After July 1 - $75
|CUB (9 & younger)=20 yard max
After July 1 - $25.00
|Youth (10 - 15 years) 25 yard max
After July 1 - $30
|This location is not a regular archery course, it is used for the Mid-States Archery Challenge only.|
Chestnut Mountain Resort
8700 W. Chestnut Mountain Rd
|Permitted Uses:||View Permitted Uses|
37577 South Blanding Road - Galena
Special Pricing for all Mid-States shooters. Block of rooms available on first come first serve basis.
|Scope or Grade:||Local Competition|